As you know, we at Streamloots have the mission to offer streamers a tool that helps them increase the engagement of their community, create memorable moments with their viewers and also make money from their content!.. BUT not only that, we also want to be with you #everystepoftheway and make things easier so that you’ll only have to worry about when you want to stream next.
For this reason we are working hard in the new Streamloots Toolbox, a place where you can find a variety of tools which are super useful for streamers, and the first tool we’ve prepared for that is: My Last Video.
What is it?
My Last Video allows you to create a link that will redirect people who click on it to your most recent Youtube video. This link updates automatically whenever you upload a new video to your channel.
So if you have a link to your most recent Youtube video in your Bios, Twitch panel or share it using a bot in your stream, but you’re tired of having to manually change it every time you upload a new video… This will save you a lot of time!
What’s the advantage?
- You only have to create one link and it’ll automatically keep updated forever.
- You can have your most recent Youtube video in all your social media bios (or wherever you share your My Last Video link).
- You won’t have to change it manually every time you upload a new video. So let’s say you upload a new video everyday… That’s one time-consuming task you had to do everyday but now you can just forget about it!
- It’ll save you precious time. It takes less than a minute to create your My last Video URL and it’s ready for life.
How does it work?
- Head to this link, use the toolbar to find your Youtube channel (by either typing your Youtube ID or searching by name) and click on GO!
- Copy the link that’s generated and share it! Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Twitch, you choose.
Remember it’s one fresh link, forever! The URL you created with MLV will always be updated.